
By: Pavan
published: Sunday, June21, 2009
from Ragging to LOVE....
Hello every one....
My name is Pavan and am doing my engineering in Jbit…now am in my 3rd year..
I am in love with a girl whom I ragged last year..i don’t want to reveal her name…
In the beginning of 2nd year it was quite normal..i was very excited about ragging the juniors and all..on the first day of my coll I saw this girl, I didn’t have great opinion about her..i called her and I ragged her and I told her to write a review on the movie she saw recently and come for the next day..that day ended like that.. the next day I saw her in my bus stop..it was a coincidence that we were from the same area..i called her and scolded her for not wishing me that morning..i was quite harsh..and I asked her if she had written the review...she said she didn’t…then I scolded her very badly saying she doesn’t have respect for her seniors etc etc. her eyes started watering and then the bus came and we left..
Like that daily I used to rag her and scold her..i gave her loads of assignments to write also..she did all the work very obediently and was very polite and soft..then by the end of the year we kinda became friends…we even danced together in the freshers party..then after the freshers I found her moving a bit close with her classmate..i had even heard that, that fellow was in love with this girl..then I started to feel insecure and was very jealous of that fellow..i tried to impress this girl but in vain..before I could that fellow proposed her and she accepted…I tried to forget her but I couldn’t…
I feel I really need her..please help me…

0 comments:
Post a Comment