THIS BLOG IS JUS FOR LOVE , LOVERS AND Y-GENERATION.
OUR Y-GEN CODE WORD IS LOVE.
FOR ANY PROBLEM IN LOVE JUST MAIL ME.
MY HEART IS AT YOUR SERVICE .
ENJOY LOVE STORIES AND LOVE PROBLEMS EVEN,

EVERY WEEK ONE "LOVE STORY QUESTION" WILL BE PUBLISHED AND ANSWERED BY LOVE GURU.
EVEN U GUYS CAN ALSO GIVE SOLUTIONS :-)


Mail me at: invisible.youngrays@gmail.com


By: Nikhil
Published: Monday, June 29, 2009


LOVE and HATE are they OPPOSITE??

Hii i am NIKHIL I am doing my engg.

Previously I used to stay in Kukatpally now we recently shifted to Narayanguda…initially I was against this shifting but dad’s office was very far from kukatpally so had to shift. I was against this because I had loads of friends there and I love the locality there. We used celebrate all the festivals together and we all are were like a family..now at this new place I didn’t know how it was going to be...anyways I didn’t have an option but to adjust.

So we came to Narayanguda. I didn’t like the place at all..i didn’t like the people also..the girls were very proud, I don’t know for wat, especially a girl name Spandana..she was very proud and arrogant..i used to hate her like anything…but somehow I managed to make a few friends…one day I was stading near the stairs and chit chatting with my friends..then this Spandana and her friends passed by..i passed a comment on her attitude and we all were laughing..later I realized that Spandana was nearby and she heard me..she gave me an angry look and walked away with tears in her eyes..though I hate her don’t know y that day I felt very sorry for her..since then she never even looked at me..i guess she started hating me like hell..one day don’t know y I decided to tell her sorry..i made courage and walked upto her and when I was about to say sorry she left the place in anger…later I tried to talk to her many times but in vain.

In all this I don’t know y but I started to like her..then I studied her closely and then I started liking her even more..and now I love her but I don’t have the courage to tell her because she still hates me..love guru please give me some solution to my prob…

0 comments:

Post a Comment